Monday, April 27, 2009

My Kenzie Poo is Here!!!

April 24, 2009 my niece McKenzie Ann Killpack was born. She was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19 inches long. My sister Becca and her husband Jeremy adopted her officially yesterday morning! I'm so excited for my them and my niece Tally, who is now A BIG SISTER!! Its times like these that I know our Heavenly Father answers our prayers. He is mindful of us and knows the desires of our hearts. This little lady has been prayed for for a LONG time!!
I also want to take a second to say THANK YOU-thank you to the women in the world who are courageous enough to give their babies to people who LOVE and CARE for those little babes. You women are my heros and if you could only see the JOY that you have brought into my sister and our whole family's lives... You women are my heros and I want to say THANK YOU to you all! I admire your strength and love.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Why hello, thanks for your interest. :) you can go to my etsy shop, www.handpickeddaisy.etsy.com or you can email what you want and I'll send you a paypal invoice. Love your new background and top picture. Love the top picture. Leila is so cute!

Mary said...

I really loved your thoughts! What a sweet time right now in your family's lives! Congratulations to your sister and husband!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Congrats! How wonderful to have a new little one in your family!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

She is soooo adorable! I'm sooo happy and excited for the killpack little family. I bet Tally is just loving her new little sister to pieces.