Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Leila's Birthday Pictures

I had Courtney Brooke Photography take pictures of Leila for her 2 year old pictures.






Leila was kinda a pill running around and giving Courtney a running photo shoot, but her pictures turned out GORGEOUS!!!!! If any of you need a cute and TALENTED photographer, check out Courtney's stuff. Her website is
www.iamcourtneybrooke.com
Here are a few of the shots she got of Leila



6 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh my she is so beautiful! those pictures are amazing! she is so cute.
we should get her and preslee together to play when we come in june:)

Mary said...

These picture are beautiful! Leila is too cute! does the girl who took them have a website?? I love them!!!

Mary said...

okay, duh....I just saw the website. i'm a dork!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Those turned out way cute. I love them!

Lyndzi said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute. I love the last one of her running. That is a 2 year old captured.

Anonymous said...

So cute. My little guy just turned 2 today. Don't you just love this age?!!