Last night Drew, Leila and I went to Disney On Ice Princess Classics. It was one of the most fun nights I've ever had! We were in the FRONT row so Leila could see, and the Princesses were right there in front. Leila giggled, squealed, waved to the Princesses...she LOVED it! And let's be honest, so did I! Drew even had a GREAT time.
There was some craziness though. Apparently they double booked one of our seats! Luckily they made the other people move and not us. Then the seats next to us were triple booked! CRAZY! But it all worked out in the end.
We had such a BLAST!!



3 comments:
What a cute family you have. Looks like you guys had a ball! I need to take Haley to that, she would love it!!
so much fun!! i love the song on your blog i almost put it on our wedding video.. I am so glad you took her!! its such a great show!!
sooo lucky! i wish libby was big enough to go so i would've had an excuse!
Post a Comment