Monday, November 2, 2009

Another Visit to the ER

Last Thursday I was back in the ER with the same pains as I was having on my birthday. Apparently this cyst I have is growing and persisting in causing me more pain than I feel is necessary. So after a LOT of phone calls, prayers and a beautiful blessing from my husband and brothers-my OB has decided to do a laparoscopy. I'm going in on November 20 to have it done. Its going to be a bittersweet event.

Sweet because I'm hoping this will help explain and possibly get us on a road to a solution for not being able to have another baby this past year.
Wanting a baby! Pictures, Images and Photos

Bitter because as many of you know November 20 is when NEW MOON comes out-I have tickets to see it 4 times that weekend and I won't be attending the shows.
new moon Pictures, Images and Photos
(I'm still debating going to the midnight show with my cousin Amy...it just depends on how early I have to be at the hospital for the surgery.) I'm also still contemplating on the Sunday show that I'm supposed to go to with my best friend Jessica and Cellen...(you see, Jessica is going to school in Virginia and I don't get to see her very much, and this was our way of seeing each other AND enjoying some sexy men on screen while she's here for Thanksgiving break.) So we'll have to see how I'm feeling I guess...

Keep your fingers crossed for me and if you would keep me in your prayers I would appreciate it!

Thanks Friends!

12 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this...hopefully you will be able to get pregnant after it's over!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

That is bitter sweet. I hope they are able to get you out of pain and help you get a baby soon!! I can't believe you will be missing New Moon with the office. We will miss you. Take care!! Love your Halloween costumes by the way!!

Rebecca and Nick said...

I am surprised that you have to wait until the 20th to have it taken care of, especially with you being in pain! That's not cool. But I hope it goes smoothly for you! Good luck.

Kim and Nate said...

Oh I hope everything goes OK! Good luck with your surgery, and hopefully you'll feel ok to go see the movie but if not it will still be in the theater for a couple weeks after I'm sure! :)

Anonymous said...

K.D. I hope everything goes well. We will be thinking of you. Let us know if you need anything. We would love to help you out anyway we can.

Tamara Jacobs said...

k.d., thinking of you. hope all goes well.

Jackson Brown said...

Good luck, I hope it works out for you! You are so funny about your shows! 4 times? Only you:)

melforbes said...

Prayers are coming your way from the the Forbes Family. I'm so glad they are going to do the test for you and good news is all we will expect...right? We're thinking of you..love, us

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

I am so sorry ya have to go through this, but i had one of these due to endometriosis about 5 months before we tried getting pregnant and i got pregnant in 3 months--- i totally think they help with it!!! And really the surgery is not as bad as it sounds!!! But good luck i hope it goes well and it helps!! And i really hope you can still go to the movie!! im pumped for it!!!

courtney brooke said...

oh wow so sorry to hear about your cyst! my cousin had one of those the size of the baseball. so i've heard some crazy stories! hang in there though!! and thanks for reading my blog, you are such a sweetie!!

Jennifer said...

Wo, my heart breaketh about your Twilight perdicament. :( Definatly in our prayers. I hope things will work out. Shhhhh. I want a baby real bad too.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

girl i hope everything goes ok.. i wish a baby to you and drew.. you are in our prayers and i am sure you will see the new moon soon!! keep your head up!!