Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Rapunzel

When I was doing my hair the other day, Leila asked me if I would make her hair like mine.
So I used the straightener on my little Leila's hair and WOW it made her look older.
Her daddy wasn't sure he liked it.
I thought it was cute, but weird to see her that way.
As I finished straightening her hair, she looked in the mirror and said,
"oh mom, I look like Baby Rapunzel!  Its so beautiful!"
Truth be told, I think she's adorable either way!
What do you think?

I love this little goober!


 Here's a comparison of those pretty curls and the "Rapunzel" hair:

2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Wow! She does look so much older. I just love those curls. Who else has those? NOBODY! She's adorable either way.

Barnes Squad said...

I think I love the curls, keep them as long as you can. She looks way older with straight hair though.