Today I was released as the Primary President in my ward. This calling has been one of the most amazing experiences that I have ever had. And I am going to miss it SO much! I LOVE those little children in my Primary and I will miss seeing them each week.
As I part from this calling, I realize that many of the lessons learned while I was the Primary President came from those little children teaching me. I am always amazed at the knowledge of little children. And there is not one child in the South Mountain 1st Ward Primary that did not teach me something. Each of these little children touched my heart and enriched my life. They are the most amazing little people!! I am so excited to see where each of them takes their knowledge in their lives.
I want to say thank you to all the people that I was blessed to serve with. You are all so awesome and I will miss being in Primary with you each week. I have made life-long friendships and have been blessed by you all.
This is for sure a bitter-sweet release. Needless to say I've been crying off and on all day.
And I need to say another special thank you to my sweet husband. He was an huge source of support and help as I held this calling. Drew, thank you for all your words of encouragement, comfort, and love. I would be lost without you.
I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who entrusted me with those special little children for all this time. Father, thank you for the challenge and the enormous amount of blessings that I have received as I've had this calling. I have been truly humbled by this experience. Thank you!
I am grateful for a loving and supportive bishop who saw something in me, that I did not see myself.
So good bye to my little Primary kids.
Good bye to my teachers.
Good bye to counselors and my secretary.
I have loved every moment that I was able to be with you all! Thank you for being HUGE blessings in my life. I will miss you more than you know.
2 comments:
Aw - KD you did such an amazing job. I am so glad I had the chance to serve with you and get to have you as a friend. I will miss it too :).
You would be soo good for those little ones! That's nice to have some time off before the baby! Congrats that is sooo exciting. Boys are so fun.
We are pregnant with a baby girl!! I am so happy. My blog is so far behind it doesnt show my pregnancy yet:)
Post a Comment