Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New House...possibly...

In a whirlwind Drew and I found a house we LOVE.
So we made an offer.
They accepted our offer.
So now we are getting all the paper work together to hopefully be homeowners by the end of the next month!
I'm terrified, excited, scared, stoked...pretty much every emotion in the book.
Did I mention that this semester I'm taking 16 credit hours at the U?  
The semester ends in 29 days.  Finals are the first week of May.
Oh and let's not forget, our little Dexter is due in 48 days...that's if he goes full term.
So call us crazy, which we probably are, but in the meantime keep us in your prayers!

Lots of love to you all!
Here's a picture of the cute house

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Oh how exciting. You are one busy lady. It's such a cute house. Hope it all goes according to plan. Good Luck!!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

So exciting. You definitely have a lot going on, but all good things! Good luck with everything!

Rach said...

This is so fun! And you never cease to amaze me!! I can't believe how much you dare to take on, and do such a great job at everything you do. I love that you live life to the fullest, you're a great example to me!!