Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Today was a historic day.
I LOVED every moment of this wedding!  And I'll admit, I did cry.
(I secretly wish Dexter would come today so that he can share a birthday with the wedding of William and Kate.)  

I think there is something magical about knowing that it is still possible for a girl to become a Princess!

Kate looked GORGEOUS!

Seriously, I LOVED it all!!

  I LOVED when William turned to Kate and told her she looked beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it but heard it was awesome. Nice pics.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I loved it! And I totally cried! I thought she looked so elegant & classy & I LOVED when Prince William told her she looked beautiful!

Mary said...

AH girl I watched it too! Even stayed up all night to watch it, ha! But I was exhausted the next day (I think I'm too old to do that, ha). It was magical and beautiful! I loved the hats! Didn't you just feel good during it, like they are just two really good people?! So fun :)