Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 on 12-12-12!!

This beautiful girl is technically my niece, but has been more like a sister or one of my own children.  TODAY she is 12 years old! 
A historical day!  
She's 12 on 12-12-12!  
I'm stuck in Las Vegas so I'm not going to be able to be there to celebrate with her but I want to wish this amazing (I guess now young woman) the HAPPIEST OF HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!


Mia, I wish I could tell you how much you have touched my life in the 12 short years I have known you.  You filled an empty part of my heart and have brought so much happiness to my life.  I don't know anyone who wouldn't agree when I say that you are one of the sweetest and kindest people I know!  You are a girl who works hard, plays hard, and loves everyone around you.  And you just keep getting more and more beautiful the older you get!  I LOVE YOU more than you know Bugs!  And we'll have to do a special date, just me and you when I'm up there in a couple weeks.  Have the BEST day and know how bummed I am that I can't be there to celebrate with you.  
I love you and miss you tonz and bunches!
Love, Aunt K.D.

No comments: