Vegas is GREAT! We are really loving living here. We have officially sold our house in Lehi, so we are no officially house hunting in Las Vegas! If you know of anything, please let us know.
Drew and I got to go on a date to the Las Vegas LDS Temple a few weeks ago. I was a beautiful day and it was also the first date Drew and I have had since we moved to Vegas! That made it EXTRA nice!
My cute little monster's are best buddies!
Here is Leila's first school picture! She looks adorable! But I'm not sure why the photographer didn't have her push her headband back...
My mom came into town to hear Drew and I speak and of course to go see BREAKING DAWN:PART 2!
Of course I LOVED IT!
Drew's family was also in town and we took a trip down to the strip to walk around and get some dinner. Dexter was dancing to the music playing while we were waiting to go eat and he got a following! People even saw him later that night and yelled, "Hey look! Its the dancing baby!" He loved all the attention and it was so fun to see how everyone who walked by was mesmerized by this little dancing man.
Playing games
Who doesn't love a naked bath time shot?
Dexter had his 18 month check not long ago. He is still tiny but growing on his own little curve. We like our new pediatrician...but we miss our one in Utah!
Life is good and busy as can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment