We have had Christmas parties galore already and there are still more to come!
Drew's work had two Christmas parties this year and both were a lot of fun! The first one was family friendly and the 2nd one was just for adults.
Dexter wasn't so sure about Santa, but he didn't cry either. Leila made sure to let him know she wanted drums and that she would be in Utah for Christmas so not to miss her there.
The adult party was a lot of fun! Drew works with a lot of fun people!
There was a small person Santa Clause from Lithuania. Lots of alcohol (of which Drew and I were the only non takers). And they gave out great gifts, but unfortuneatly Drew and I didn't win anything. We joked about how unlucky we are before the fact so it just proved our point. However, the dinner was AMAZING! It was so great to get out and have a date night together! And I got a new outfit for the occasion. SCORE!
(The belly is getting LARGE!)
While I was up in Utah a couple weeks ago we went to my mom's ward's Christmas party. It was so much fun to see some of the people in my old ward. But it did make me feel old seeing how much all my Primary kids have grown up since I was their Primary President.
No comments:
Post a Comment