Since September Leila has been taking lessons for a performing group called TaVaci. They had their Christmas concert the other night and (no big surprise) Leila has a absolute talent for the stage! She was such a ham, did all her dance moves and singing perfectly with attitude/personality. She was pretty impressive! She had a special speaking part in the show too and she did great! I'm so glad that she has been loving joining this group, meeting friends and continuing to build the talent and confidence that she has in her little body! I LOVE THIS GIRL!! Looks like she draws like her daddy and preforms like her mommy.
We are 2 proud parents!
Trying out some red lips! I'm not sure Drew liked them, but I loved them!
(I had to do the duck face to get my upper lip-I have no upper lip.)
I love the look Dexter is giving his daddy. I use that same look with Drew all the time.
Santa Clause showed up too!
My loves!
Leila and her teacher "Kafryn" (Kathryn)
She's such a ham!


No comments:
Post a Comment