Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Draper Temple

The Draper Temple is almost finished. It sits right up in Corner Canyon and is beautiful! The 1st night I saw it lit up, I had to call everyone I knew to make sure they had seen it. Its is an amazing temple and has a beautiful view of the Salt Lake Valley. The open house begins next month and I'm so excited to go and see the inside of the temple. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it. I guess it holds a special place in my heart because it is so close to home. (Just up the street from my house.)

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

Wow! Those pictures are awesome. When Jeff and I drove by last week we talked about going to the open house. That's so pretty.
That pic of Leila on the side is so funny.