Last weekend, when we FINALLY got some snow, my brother-in-law Ryan was nice enough to brave the cold weather and take some family pictures for us. My friend Mary has an AWESOME camera and she was kind enough to let me borrow it so that I could do these pictures. We went to this little place up by our house and shot these fast! It was FREEZING!! They turned out really cute, if I do say so myself. I have such a cute family!!!
Those pictures really did turn out amazing! I love them all. I especially love the one you chose for your Christmas card. WOW Ryan really does do an great job with the camera. I'm just always amazed at his pics he takes. I loved my wedding pictures he did. You have such a cute family. Leila really does look like you. She is a really gorgeous little girl!
2 comments:
Those pictures really did turn out amazing! I love them all. I especially love the one you chose for your Christmas card. WOW Ryan really does do an great job with the camera. I'm just always amazed at his pics he takes. I loved my wedding pictures he did. You have such a cute family. Leila really does look like you. She is a really gorgeous little girl!
So cute!!! You do have a cute family, you have bragging rights :)
Post a Comment