So I've been married for over 2 1/2 years, but I have yet to pick out my wedding pictures. I went to my photographer and luckily he keeps pictures forever. I have seen them, but haven't chosen which ones I want. I did get the engagement pictures and I wanted to post a few of my favorite. I forgot how much fun the whole wedding planning was... Anywho, enjoy some pictures of me and my cute husband!!







4 comments:
Cute! I can't wait to see your wedding ones! :)
You too really do make a cute couple. Love the pics. I cant wait to see the wedding pics. Luv ya!
I can't believe you don't have wedding pic yet! It seems like yesterday that you showed my your engagment pic at work on the computer. Oh and I love your hair and the bangs are way cute!!
Cute, cute! I love wedding/engagement pictures....sometimes I secretly wish I could go back in time and live it all again because it was so fun! :)
Post a Comment