Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Own Make Over

For Christmas this year, I talked my mom and dad into getting me hair extensions. They both laughed at me, but I've always wanted them. So today, my friend Cami did them. Here's my before picture...not sure why I'm sad, probably cause I looked all fuzzy. Then there's some after picture too. Cami is AWESOME and she did a kick butt job on my hair! If anyone needs anything as far as hair goes, I would HIGHLY recommend her. It was doubly fun for me cause we got to sit and reminiss about our childhood. (We grew up with eachother. Our mom's have been best friends since they were in 9th grade.)

Ah the memories! Thanks again Cami!!!!



4 comments:

Cami said...

You are very welcome! I love how they turned out! I Loved being able to visit with you! We should hang out more often! Love ya!

Mary said...

you look hot! I love them! I want them!!! Cami is great, she cut my hair, i highly reccomend her too!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Wow! That's some long and hot hair! It looks good on you.

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

All I have to say is LOVED THE HAIR!!! It looks way good!!!