Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Cousin!

Today is my cousin (and BEST friend) Amy's birthday!!! She is 26 years old and UBER preggo...she's expecting her 1st little boy in only a couple of weeks. I just wanted to take a second and tell her how much I LOVE her. We have been best friends since the day she was born and she is definitely more like a sister to me than a cousin. She is one of the most beautiful and talented people I have every met. I have been BLESSED to have her in my life. Thank you Amers for all the love, support, laughs, cries, fights, and ALL the amazing memories we've had over the past 26 years. I would not be where I am in my life today if it weren't for you. I love you Patty!
Love, Kathy

2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Seriously you guys look so much alike!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

SO I just barely have been looking at the other blogs...Thanks Kate! You are my best friend as well. My life would not be where it is without the impact you've had on me. Thanks! You truly are the greatest sister, cousin, and best friend! I LOVE YOU KATHY!!!