Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Full Plate

I'm thinking I might be a little crazy, but I'm excited for the craziness. I am officially the new Cheer Coach for Merit College Prepatory Academy!! RAH RAH!! I've got 3 assistant coaches who are helping out this semester, cause I'm also going to school (taking Physiology and Microbiology) and I work full-time...so as you can see I've got a FULL plate! I got to chose my squad today and we had enough girls try out so that we're able to have a JV and Varsity Squad. Its going to be a CRAZY and FUN year!! The one big downer is that the school is in Springville, and I'm still living in Draper. So hopefully my assistant coaches are gonna be there...a lot...then as things wind down with SLCC, I'll be able to take on the coaching more and more. WISH ME LUCK!!! And if you have any pointers...I'm all ears.
cheer coach Pictures, Images and Photos

9 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

KD that is so exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Mary said...

You're crazy, but you'll be great!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

You sure do have a full plate, although I know you are going to be AMAZING! You'll do just fine! Best of luck! It really was so great seeing you on Monday we really do need to get together more often I miss ya a TON!!! Luv your guts!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

You sure do have a full plate, although I know you are going to be AMAZING! You'll do just fine! Best of luck! It really was so great seeing you on Monday we really do need to get together more often I miss ya a TON!!! Luv your guts!

Cami said...

That's so cool! It's gonna be so fun for you! Congrats! How did you get the job? Where is this school at in Springville? What's your full time job? What ages are the girls...yes, we are playing 20 questions! Haha!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh that will be so much fun!
you'll be good at that.
you are awesome for working so hard.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Wow life for you couldn't get any crazier! Good luck with being a cheer coach. That will be a ton of fun.

Rach said...

O my Heck!!?!? I turely admire your commitment to...well everything! Way to go! I didn't know you were a cheer leader, such a well rounded lady!

Cellen said...

I'm totally excited for you!!! Um if you need help let me know, me & jess have tons of resources. Also, our friend from high school (Casey) just moved to layton - amazing cheerleader and tumbling coach ... she's working pt at a cheer gym ... I'll introduce ya!