
Ever since I found out I was having Leila
I COULD NOT WAIT to put her into a dance class. You see, I have been a dancer since the bold age of 2 and I LOVE TO DANCE!! So when Leila started to bounce to the beat of a good song, I got that much more excited.
Yesterday was the big day!
Leila started her tap class!!!!!! She definitely looked the part with the tights, leotard, and the
tiniest tap shoes ever made-I had to special order them because her feet are so small.


We got to her dance class and guess what?!?! She was the only one that showed up for the 1st week of class. (Bunch of 2-3 year old slackers. JK) So she and Miss Cindy worked together and
Leila did GREAT!!! ......... well she did great for the 1st 15 minutes of her half hour class. She was shuffling, tapping her toes, running and making her tap shoes make crazy noises, she was having a ball! But then Miss Cindy turned on the music for the class-if you can even call it music-its a man saying the different steps that the kids are supposed to do. And it freaked Leila out! So after that, she wanted mommy and didn't want to tap anymore.

I'm hoping that next week will go a little more smooth. Her best buddy Jack will be taking the class with her, plus there's about 4 other little girls that are supposed to be there too.
Needless to say, one of
my dreams of having a little girl came true yesterday. I'm hoping that it is the start of something that will last for YEARS to come for my little Toots.
7 comments:
sooo cute! i love her little shoes! that is awesome that she is already starting. how fun!
That is SO CUTE! What an adorable little dancer. I am getting excited about stuff like that, since I am having a little girl! Oh, and I love your new background!
I love that her feet are too tiny! That is so cute. I have been meaning to get Haley in dance. By the way love your background! :) I hope your comp. anatomy test went well!!
She is just too cute for words...How exciting for her and you as well...first time at tap class. She looked really cute in her dance outfit and I love the shoes and want to see how tiny they are. I can't wait for my girls to get back into dancing it will be Tavi's first year as well...I can't believe Leila is dancing already how time flies. Isn't having girls the best? I must say Leila sure is a cutie!!! Miss and luv ya guys! We really need to get together! Give us a call!
Oh how precious is that?! I love it! We are excited for Little E to start getting involved with fun activities when he is older, and of course I am excited to have a little girl do and do fun stuff like that! Don't you love being a mommy?! :)
Love the background. :) The picture of her little shoes is so pricelss! She is going to be such a good dancer. Cute lil' girl.
she is so cute!! i cant wait to have a lil girl and put her in dance!! oh i love her little shoes!!
Post a Comment