Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scholastic Update

school house Pictures, Images and Photos
So as much as it pains me to tell you all this, I did not get the B that I needed in Anatomy this Summer. I got a C+. But ya know, I have come to terms with it and the truth is, I worked REALLY hard for that C+ and I'm not ashamed at all. So it looks like I will have to take Anatomy again, but it's going to have to wait for Spring 2010. Starting tonight I'm not taking Physiology and Microbiology. Its going to be a ROUGH semester, but I figure with a lot of hard work, TONZ of prayers, and some serious discipline I will make it through. These are 2 classes that I also have to get B's in so that I can apply to dental hygiene school. So wish me luck everyone!! And if you remember, I wouldn't mind some prayers coming from you all...my sweet family and friends.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Here goes nothing!!!!!

7 comments:

Rach said...

KD, you really know how to look at the bright side. Your optimism is contagious. I think it's great you are in school chasing your dreams of doing Hygiene.

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

GOOD LUCK COUSIN!!!! I will still be praying for you...you will do amazing in the classes i just know it! Luv and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! We will pray for you!!!

Jennifer said...

Good Luck! You HAVE worked so hard. When I see your status on facebook, you are always studying.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

you are taking really hard classes so dont be down on yourself at all!! be proud of that C+ and know what most people do not even get that.. i am proud of you and know you will do great!! keep your head up and keep going forward!!

Mary said...

You will do great! You are so discipline! Good luck girl :)

Hair Goddess said...

Good Luck with school dear... I know you will do awesome!!!