Monday, August 17, 2009

Mr. Brady

Merit Academy officially started school today!! Therefore, my cute hubby is back to work and is in his 2nd year of teaching. He LOVES his job and is really excited for this year. He gets to teach some new classes, the school is finished, so they're in the actual building now, and they have such a fun staff!!! I'm so excited for Drew and for the fun year ahead of him. I LOVE YOU HONEY and GOOD LUCK!!!!Isn't he the HANDSOMEST guy you've ever seen?!?!

P.S. If you want to see his SWEET school, here's the website for it: http://meritacademy.org/

7 comments:

Hand Picked Daisy said...

By the way, I love that song by Priscilla Ahn: Find My Way Back Home!

Mary said...

Love the first day of school pics!

Rebecca and Nick said...

so cool! but it's not really cool that his school starts so early! Do all schools start now?

Lyndzi said...

Wow, that means summer is over. :(
Sad day but good luck for the school year.

Rach said...

Good for him!! That's great! What is he teaching specifically?

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

Lookin' good Drew! What an exciting year for him...tell him good luck!

Shandi Brown said...

That's awesome! And Leila is too cute. I wouldn't expect anything less than her playing with disney princesses!