
Friday, October 9, 2009
I found it...at least for today!
I walked outside this morning and I found it...I FOUND A GLIMPSE OF FALL. I know its gotten ridiculously cold WAY TOO FAST here in good old Utah, but I did find Fall today, I'm sure before we know it Winder will make its blustery, chilly presence known. Until then, I'm gonna enjoy all the color that Fall brings to my heart.
On another note: the President of the United States was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize today. I for one, am proud. What an amazing honor for our country and to the leader of our nation. I've already received the anger spouts from people because I think its awesome that President Obama received this award. Oh well, I guess people can be mad if they want-I just don't get it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the pics of fall!! very pretty pics!! i am not sure what i think of Obama, but hey he got the job because people voted him to it right? no harsh words from me!! hope everything is great!!
Post a Comment