I got these pictures yesterday from the lady who bought Max. She says that he is doing great and he and Suki just love each other.I'm happy he is in a good home! I do miss him A LOT! Its funny how my little weener dog made me feel so much safer at night...
4 comments:
he is adorable!! i am so happy he found a great home!!
hey girl! i use poladroid.net for the polaroid looking pics. i have a real polaroid, but with film being so expensive now ($20 for a pack of 10 pics) I just use that! try it out! it's free- you just download it!
I know how weird it is that a tiny dog can make you feel so much better, I have a mini schnauzer and her sleeps next to me and it makes me feel so much better.
He is such a cutie! I'm glad to see that he is doing so great with his new best friend...love the pics so cute!
Post a Comment