Sunday, October 4, 2009

Are You Excited??



CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!! It's driving me crazy! We are going to have the time of our lives on opening night together!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm way excited. Totally going at midnight! So I've been meaning to ask you, have you read the Hunger Games and Catching Fire? If not they are so good!!! Please tell me you have so we can talk about them. I couldn't put them down I read both in three days! My kids and house got neglected. :)

Robert and Lindsay said...

KD! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your donation to my race! You guys are such a beautiful couple! and yes i am soooooooooo excited for new moon!!!!

Anonymous said...

So, I loved the books, but the first movie drove me crazy, but I still want to see the second. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Oh, Reagan's phone crashed and he lost Andy's phone number, so could you have him call Reagan and we can figure out a time to do pictures too.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO! LOVE THE BOOKS!