I cannot begin to tell you all how much I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It is hands down my favorite holiday of the year.
We had our annual Jones Family Halloween party again this year and there were some GREAT costumes as always! Enjoy the pics cause there's a LOT of them! Make sure you take a sec to look at them all cause we had some CREATIVE costumes this year!!!



5 comments:
ok i want to come to your halloween party!! i am not a fan of halloween at all, but you looked like you had so much fun!! great costumes!! good times!!
LOVE your costumes! Your cute little family looks so great!
It is just CRAZY to me the some peeps don't LOVE Halloween. It's so fun! It looks like it was a blast. I love your costumes too.
You guys look awesome!!! Cute little Leila. Ok, so what is that stuff in the cake pan. Rice with worms or something?
Looks like a fun party. Sorry we couldn't come this year. We had a family Halloween party that night too. Love your guys costumes!!
Post a Comment