Today I went with some of my family and friends to go see The Princess and the Frog. I'm sure you're all shocked to hear that I absolutely L.O.V.E.D. it! Seriously everyone, GO SEE IT! It goes back to the classics that Disney is so good at! Princess Tiana is AWESOME!!! Belle has always been my favorite, but I have to say I think that Tiana is making her way up the list.
Take the whole family to see it cause everyone will love it!
OH and P.S. I've always been one of those Prince Eric fans cause after all he is the most handsome prince...
...well NOT ANYMORE...I'm now a fan of Prince Naveen!!! I think its the accent.
(Go ahead, think I'm a weirdo...)


5 comments:
We saw it last night and it was sooo cute! Abigail loved it!
I knew I could count on you to go see it first and let me know if I should see it. :) I can't wait to take Haley now!!
belle is my favorite too. i can't wait for my baby to grow up so, i can take her to shows like this. i take that back...i can wait. i like her little. hehe.
i am so excited to see it!! you have made me more excited!! YEAH!!
I'm so glad you liked it!!! We're excited to see it now that it is all done!!!
Post a Comment