Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Need You Friends!!!

PUSS N BOOTS Pictures, Images and Photos
Ok, as you know, Drew made this SWEET cartoon for his final project at the U.  Well, I decided to enter him into a contest to win some GOODIES for all his hard work.  We are in 1st place right now, but our competition is heating up and I NEED YOUR HELP!  Here is the link:


The votes are counted up by Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube views.  If you have accounts on either Facebook or Twitter PLEASE vote!  If not, then take 1 minute and 42 seconds to watch Drew's cartoon.  As many times as you possibly can.  Leila tries to watch it at least 10 times a day now!!  SO CAN YOU!

I would REALLY APPRECIATE your help friends and family out there! 
You can vote once via Twitter
Every 24 hours on Facebook by "sharing the video"
And watch it as many times as you want!

He really did spend about a YEAR of his life on this project-a lot of late nights away from his pregnant wife at the time...  if you're not catching on to my patheticness yet, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE YOU KNOW!!  Maybe even post something about it on your blog...

Thanks everyone!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

I watched it... i am not sure i get it.. lol, but i watched it and will watch it again and again... GOOD LUCK!! ( i am writing this on some sleepy meds, sorry if it does not make sense!!)