Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Over!!


Fall Semester has come to an end... HOORAY!!  I took Microbiology and Physiology this last semester and it was rough!  (Both classes had labs.)  I don't get my grades until next week, but I can't believe how AWESOME it is that this semester is finally over.  I LOVED both of this classes, especially Physiology and I'm really going to miss going to that class-I secretly want to be friends with my teacher, she is AWESOME-plus I learned SO much in there, its mostly the tests that I'm not going to miss.

Anywho, now I can get excited for Christmas!  I've got all my shopping done, so we should be set.

Tomorrow is LEILA'S FIRST DANCE RECITAL!  I am beyond excited!!!  Sadly though, you will have to wait for pictures because right after that girl gets off the stage, we are grabbing her and heading off to DISNEYLAND!!!!  It's just Drew, Me, and Leila going-I CAN'T WAIT!  So as soon as I get home I will be sure to get video and pictures up for you all to see.

I LOVE YOU FRIENDS and FAMILY!  Thank you for all your prayers, loves, and good thoughts that have been sent my way in the last few months.  I have really felt blessed in my life.  I know that our Heavenly Father is mindful of us and loves each of us.  If I don't get a chance to tell you before next week...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  I LOVE YOU!
Love,
K.D.

5 comments:

Rach said...

YAY! On finishing the semester! What a huge accomplishment, on to bigger and better. I hope you guys have a great trip, you deserve it! Can't wait to see more pics. Merry Christmas to you too!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

That has got to feel good to be done with those classes. Have a fun time in Disneyland...AGAIN! I want to go so bad. Have a Merry Christmas too!!

Mary said...

I am so glad that you are done for the semester! Have fun in Disneyland! I hope you have a very RELAXING Christmas break, you deserve it!

Lyndzi said...

I'm so glad your classes went well. I wish that I was where you are in school but, that will come...eventually. I bet Leila is just about the cutest little dance EVER! We need to put Kam in gymnastics or something cause he is a MONKEY! Have fun in Disneyland. I thought living in NC we would be able to go to Disneyworld but now we are even futher away. :( Take lots of pics and I will live vicariously through you.
Oh and the comment about secretly wanting to be friend with your professor is hilarious cause we've all been there.

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

YEAH!! i am so proud of you!! you are amazing to have stayed on top of things with all this semester has brought you!! i am with you in being excited that the semester is over!! have so much fun at disneyland, and again i am jealous!!! love your face and travel safe!! oh and guess what, i am going to michael buble in concert!! i had to share my excitedness, jared got tickets!!