Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mr. Disney


Today is the 108 birthday of Walter Elias Disney.  I just wanted to post a little something on here to say  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT DISNEY!  And even though you are not here on earth with us anymore, I wanted to say THANK YOU!  Thank you for all the MAGIC and happiness you have brought into my life.  Everyone who knows me, knows how much I love ALL that you created!  You changed the world with your imagination and by following your dreams.  Thank you for all your hard work and for creating a mouse that has brought joy into so many peoples lives.  Thank you for being a great example of someone who does believe that we never really have to grow up-and that when we wish upon a star anything our heart's desires will come to us. 

1 comment:

Spencer.Candace said...

agreed!! What would we do in a world with out Walt Disney?