I know, I know, I'm really behind on the blogging. This particular post is from the BIG DANCE EVENT on December 18.
Jack and Leila were ADORABLE!! They came out on stage looking as cute as can be! Jack then preceeded to get totally distracted by the scenery and spent the majority of his stage time, looking at the backdrop behind him. Leila would do part of the dance, yell to her teacher, then reach down to try to tie her shoe. (She was concerned about going any further with the dance until her tap shoe was tied.)
They looked SO cute! And didn't do a whole lot of dancing...but I'll be honest with ya, it was well worth the $30 a month I pay! I can't wait until their Spring concert.
...Sorry I didn't get any great video, you can hardly see what they are doing...but enjoy the pictures!
Stay tuned cause I've got lots to blog about!!
4 comments:
Ok first of all i have to tell you LOVE THE MUSIC! Thanks for getting me addicted to the show by the way...BTW LOve their sailor outfits soooo ADORABLE!!!!
I am so glad you got her in dance! I bet she loves it, she looks adorable!
Oh how precious!!! :) We miss you guys so much!
Those pictures are so cute!! Leila is so cute!
Post a Comment