This post is another better late than never...
My new niece made her debut into this world January 8. I was lucky enough to be there when she was born and of course I've LOVED her since she got here. Her name is Elizabeth, but they're going to call her Libby. I also am the aunt who is lucky enough to be a nanny to this little girl. (At least until Heather is done working.)
Jack is handling things pretty well. He's VERY protective of his baby sister and wants to tell everyone what exactly they are supposed to do with her. LOL
Mia is just stoked to have a baby sister...since she was 3, she has been telling her parents that she had a baby brother and a baby sister who would come into their family. It took a while, lots of prayers, and she has her two miracle siblings!
Welcome to the world Libby! You've got LOTS OF LOVE coming your way little girl!
2 comments:
Soooo cute!!!!
she is gorgeous!! have lots of fun with her!! love being an aunt, i get to spoil them lots!!
Post a Comment