A highlight of our trip was that Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog were there!!!!!!! They were so sweet with Leila and they were PERFECT-like the cartoon characters come to life. (And yes, Prince Naveen was YUMMY! He also showed Drew how to be a man...notice the hands on his hips.)
Here are just a few of the pictures from our trip. (If you wanna see more, I loaded a TON on Facebook!) I would HIGHLY recommend that if you get a chance to see Disneyland at Christmas time...GO it was AMAZING!
5 comments:
i'll start saving now to go next christmas...looks so cute and fun! i'm going to your facebook right now to look at the rest. :)
Oh looks like you guys really did have a BLAST!!! I really need to get there when its christmastime what a magical time and with all the characters dressed up for christmas too oh so much fun! We really need to go together!
Hey, how do you guys get to go to Disney Land so much? I am so jealous! We are planning a trip in about 5 years. When all the kids are big enough.
i am living vicariously through you!! did you know that? I LOVE ALL THE PICS!! i am so glad you had the chance to go to Disneyland!! I hope to go soon unless we have a little on.. lol, that is a secret!! i will let you know what that is FOR SURE!!
That looks like so much fun! We are going in March and it will be Connor's first time. Can't wait!
Post a Comment