Monday, January 18, 2010

Avatar Pictures, Images and Photos
Here it is...another MUST SEE!  Seriously friends, this is one of the BEST movies that I have seen in a while and I L.O.V.E.D. it!!  (That means I REALLY LOVED IT!)  If you can, I recommend seeing it in 3D.  No, you won't get motion sickness, its a totally different 3D than I've seen before.  The story is great (although I will admit that it reminded me a lot of the movie Fern Gully...which I loved when I was little.  Do you remember it?) 
The characters are fun, and it is one of the most visually stimulating movies that I have ever seen. It's BEAUTIFUL! Quick, go see it!  I promise you won't be disappointed.

(I've already seen it twice!  I loved it even more the 2nd time.)

Oh and the soundtrack is AWESOME too! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really been wanting to see that. Thanks for the recomendation

The Walker's said...

I agree, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen! I agree it is a lot like Fergully but I feel like it is unique in its own way. I think James Cameron nailed it with this movie!