
A group of 11 of us (including Leila) went to see up yesterday. And I HAVE to recommend this movie to EVERYONE!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I cried, I laugh, I cried, I laughed, and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THIS MOVIE!! Leila was going crazy through the whole movie-she loved the baoons (baloons), gogies (doggies), and tweet tweets (birds). As always Disney and Pixar never disappoint!! Take your family, friends, and kids to see this cause it is one that will stay in your heart. I dare you not to at least tear up when you're watching this movie.
P.S. I want my own Russel and Kevin!!!

This is another movie that you all need to see. I was a bit of a Star Trek Next Generation watcher...my dad used to watch it after the news when I was little and I'd stay up late watching it with him. But seriously, this movie was my GREAT SURPRISE of the movies I've seen this year. The cast was PHENOMENAL and a part of me wants to become a Treker now! (No, not a Trekie, cause apparently that term is offensive to the die hard fans ;) Again, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this movie to you all, cause even if you don't think you'd like it I GUARENTEE you that you will!!!!!! (Plus, there's eye candy for everyone!!)
4 comments:
My kids watched UP on Friday night with their Grandma and Grandpa, they haven't stopped talking about it!! I might take them to go see it again just so I can watch, it looks so cute!
YAY!!! I am so glad you loved "UP"! I knew you would!!!
We just saw Star Trek on Saturday, I lOVED it!!! I had no expectations cause I didn't ever watch the show. I can't wait until the next movie!!
Jason saw star trek without me cause I didn't think I would like it. He loved it too. I wish I would have gone. I hope to take Haley to "UP" this weekend. I am glad you loved it. That gets me excited to see it!
Post a Comment