So a couple weeks Drew and I got to go Merit's prom. (That's the high school that Drew teaches at now.) We were chaperons!! It makes me feel old to say that I was chaperoning a high school prom-I remember seeing the "parent looking" chaperons at our dances in high school...AH! It actually was a TON of fun though! Drew's school is small so he knew ALL the kids there and all the other teachers. Plus, Drew and I never got to go to prom together in high school-so we made up for it later. The king and queen even gave us their crowns! P.S. Drew is definitely the FAVORITE teacher at Merit! All the students LOVE him! The students that I got to meet were so fun! And the staff that I met were awesome too!! I'm so happy that my hubby has a job that he loves so much! And I know he's a GREAT teacher! I'm so proud of him!!
3 comments:
That's awesome! I've never heard of that school, and I didn't know Drew was a teacher either. Go Drew!
How fun!!! I would love to chaperon something like that!!! You and Drew look so cute! I'm so happy for you guys that everything is going well :)
how fun! what does Drew teach?
Post a Comment