To my mom, sisters, friends, and women...I hope you all have a beautiful day and that lots of hugs and kisses come your way. You are heroes to all the little spirits you have brought into this world.
"Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world."
~Kate Douglas Wiggin
Love,
Me
2 comments:
I love Mothers day! I would love to take your pictures anytime. What a cute family.
Hey there!
Im sorry for this random comment but I noticed that you are a follower of Delightful Dots Backgrounds and wanted to let you know of a site that is similar in style to DD that you might like as well! Check them out and see what you think! They also offer quite a few LDS layouts!
♥
www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
*I aplogize if you have received this comment in the past!*
Post a Comment