Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Paul & Deanna

Today is my in-laws anniversary. I cannot tell you how long they have been married, but I can tell you that I know their marriage has been years full of love and laughter and
4 amazing children
.

I have known Paul and Deanna since I was 14 years old. As the first girlfriend of their oldest son, I wanted SO MUCH to make a good first impression on them, and it went well at first...until I called Deanna the wrong name. (oops!) But I was forgiven. (Phew!)

When Drew and I decided that we wanted to get married, I (again) was terrified of going back to see Paul and Deanna. But from the moment that I came back into the Brady household, I have been met with nothing but love. I am SO lucky to have a father-in-law and mother-in-law who are so giving, loving, kind, and great examples to me. They have a pure and everlasting love of the gospel that you feel when they are in the room with you.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two love birds!! Thank you for all that you do for me and my family. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of marrying your amazing son. I'm so happy Leila has her Papa Paul and Granny D living so close to her. I love you both and wish you many more happy years to come.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi KD I got Liv's shirt at tj maxx a while ago. I don't know if its still there though.

Jennifer said...

Hey Girl, I just wanted to tell you thanks for leaving me comments all the time. I live for comments and you are always making my day. Thanks! <3