Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big News for the Schrievers!

Ok, so I can FINALLY post on here that my sister Heather is HAVING A BABY!!!! I cannot even tell you all how excited I am! When Heather called me to tell me I went nuts!!!! She is due January 14 and this is going to be her 3rd baby. She had her first doctors appointment on Tuesday and was measuring a little bigger than she should be, so we thought that it might be twins. So yesterday her doctor had her go in for an ultra sound and it is only ONE baby for sure. The heartbeat is strong and they got some great pictures of the baby too. Right now I'm thinking its a boy...but we'll have to wait and see.

It took Heather and Ryan 6 years to get pregnant with Jack (almost 2) after they had Mia (8). There's been lots of challenges when getting pregnant with Jack, let alone another baby after that. Heather truly is the One Ovum Wonder! (She had really bad endometriosis and lost one of her overies.)

It just goes to show that Heavenly Father does watch out for us. I'm so excited for Heather, Ryan, Mia, and Jack!! PLUS I'm their nanny, so that means I get to take care of the little one when he/she is born.

CONGRATULATIONS BIG SISTER!!!

4 comments:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

I found out at work about this great news yesterday. Congrats to Ryan and Heather!!

Mary said...

Aw! That is so exciting! Tell them that we said congratulations!! Heavenly Father really does have a plan for us all, we just have to be patient, which isn't so easy, but in the end it pays off :)

Lyndzi said...

Oh yeah! That's awesome. Tell them I say congrats!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

I too am sooo excited for them! Please let them know Congrats from us. I can't wait to meet this cute new little addition...Heavenly Father truly does have a plan for us! Now Xander can have a little buddy when we have our play dates.