Monday, July 13, 2009

Dancin' Queen

This post is a little late, but here none the less. My little sister-in-law Lexi had her end of the year dance recital at the end of June. She is in Artistic Dance and is a part of their company. This girl is a BEAUTIFUL dancer!! (She takes after her big sister Candace or as we like to call her CAN-DANCE.) She does Jazz, hip-hop, and ballet. It was such a fun recital and I love being able to go see all her hard work pay off. I hope Leila Belle has as much talent as her aunts do. GREAT JOB LEXICON!!!! Sorry the pictures are a little blurry.


Lexi is the little brunette on the end

2 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! I must say I am pretty impressed! Those little girls are amazing dancers!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

That makes me want to get Haley in dance!!