Monday, July 27, 2009

I need your prayers

human anatomy Pictures, Images and Photos
I've been taking Human Anatomy this Summer and it is kicking my butt!!! (That seems to be the trend in this class.) I'm down to the last 2 weeks of the semester and have 1 test, 1 final, and 1 lab practical...lots to do and study for. I have to get a B in this class to be able to apply for Dental Hygiene school in December. (Along with getting B's in 2 other classes that I'm taking this Fall.) I NEED YOUR HELP!! If I don't get the B, then I'll have to wait 'til December 2010 to apply for hygiene school...which sets me back A LONG TIME! Will you all PLEASE PRAY FOR ME! I've studied really hard, spent countless hours away from my family, and now I need to turn it over to my Heavenly Father and hope for the best. Only 2 more weeks.........ahhhhhhhhhh

Thanks everyone!

Love,
Me

5 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Good luck good luck good luck! It sounds like it's been hard but I wish I was in your spot. It's a long way off for me. You're a smarty. You'll do awesome!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

You got it! Just as long as you don't still my job someday...j/k!:) You will do awesome...you are a jones and they are smart. I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Rach said...

I wish you the BEST!!! I know you can do it! I have found that whether I think I can, or that I can't...either way I am right! So, you CAN do it! Good for you!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

Good Luck cuz!!! I will for sure be praying for you...I know you'll get the B you need. You're really smart so it will all work out. I will continue to pray for ya! Let me know how it goes!!! We need to get together soon. luv ya tonz!!!

Shandi Brown said...

Good for you! I didn't know you were going for that, that's awesome! You will be so good. I used to pray before studying that I could understand what I was reading and retain the information. Then i would pray before the test that I could understand the questions and remember what I had studied. It honestly did help, so good luck and you will do great!
ps I saw Kelly and Ryan running the provo river trail! I am doing the 1/2 marathon on sat.