Ah this little girl makes me laugh every day! These little Polly Pocket Disney Princesses have been her FAVORITES lately. Usually they are sitting around talking to each other (Leila doing all the voices), but on this particular night, apparently the princesses were putting on a show for one another. ENJOY!!!!
6 comments:
That is so cute! I don't know what it is about those Polly Pockets by Grant Loves them! Every time we go over to his cousins he goes and pulls out their big box. He brought home some mermaids once and was so sad when we gave them back. Ha ha!
so cute! I think the pictures of her dancing are so cute!
Oh my gosh K.D., that is so stinkin' adorable!! Malea sat and watched it on my lap twice in a row and then waved at the screen and said "hi, hi" over and over! I think we need to get together soon and let the girlies play! P.S. Love the back ground of your blog by the way!
Totally cute!! Love the new background!
she is so cute!! i love the disney obsession and hope to share that one day with my lil girl!!
That is soooo dang cute!!! She is such a doll...I miss her so much! I knew she would love playing with those at the hospital when she came to visit me...looks like even after 3 months she is still loving them. Oh Kate she is such a cutie! Love her to pieces!!!
Post a Comment