
When life gets me down, all I have to do is look at my Leila Belle. She always knows how to make her mommy feel better. (Even if she's the one that I'm needing to be frustrated with-ha ha.) She is my breath of fresh air in this crazy life. She's crazy and can be completely out of control-but I love every little bone in her body! She's the BEST!

I love you toots!!
I'm the luckiest mommy in the world!

3 comments:
You are the luckiest mom! I especially love the picture of Leila on the side bar. Her eyes are so blue.
She is so adorable! Kids are the best aren't they!
your little one is a cutie too. are you sure you didn't know i blogged?? i swear i've left a comment for you before but, lots of times i mean to and don't...ya know? and now that i have a newborn i forget even more things. ha.
Post a Comment