Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Pics

Before Chris left for Morocco and while the Killpack's are in town we decided to have family pictures done. We went to this fun place in American Fork called Star Mill. It was AWESOME! We haven't ALL been together since I got married, and there have been a few additions to the family since then too. It was lots of fun to have everyone together again...CRAZY but fun. My sweet friend Mary took our pictures and she did a GREAT job! Thanks Mar!!














5 comments:

Rach said...

Too cute! And your family is HUGE! Mary did a GREAT job!

Josh and Tausha said...

These turned out great! You all look great in the big family picture! Can we do lunch soon? Facebook me about when you can do it!

Jennifer said...

Those look awesome! I love the Star Mill! It's my favorite place to buy antiques. I love antiques. Hmmm, I should probably go there next week. ;)

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Pictures KD.
Fun Times!!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

The pics turned out sooo good!!! We really need to get together more often. Miss and Luv ya!!!