Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Zoo Fun

Today a whole group of us went to Hogle Zoo. We had grandmas, babies, kids, toddlers, mommies...you name it, we had it in our group. It was such a fun day! The weather was beautiful, the place was quiet, the kids all got new hats and the animals were active. The 2 things missing from our trip to the zoo was that we were 2 days too early for the debut of the new baby elephant and the Kettle Corn stands were not open, and let's be honest-the Kettle Corn is a BIG reason why I go to Hogle Zoo in the 1st place. However, there was a baby giraffe born and he was CUTE!! It was a fun and crazy trip to the zoo!

Tori


My monkey sister Becca

The 2 Babies


Amy holding Kenzie & Becca holding Xander

Xander
Kissing Cousins!

Becca and her girls

Tavi



This is Leila...being "scurred" (translation: scared)



All the new fancy hats!

4 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

I totally love the Zoo!! PS I haven't seen Amy in forever!!! Her baby is cute!!

Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun! I love your new background and your new pictures! I love your haircut!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

It was such a GREAT day!!! I hope we can do it again soon...I have really missed all of you. The pictures turned out amazing! Please send me some. Love and miss ya!!!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Leila is soo cute. I love her curls! Looks like a fun time at the zoo!! I can't believe Chris is gone!! That is so crazy but so exciting. How fun to have the whole family together.