"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Since then it has been hanging in her house down in St. George. It pretty much sums up my family. (That and, "we put the FUN in dysfunctional...) We may have our CRAZY moments and quirks, but I wouldn't change any of them for the world. We have learned so much after all that we've been through. We are like 20 best friends in addition to being family.
We have been through so much together over the years. I am so glad that I had each of you by my side every step of the way. You people are so much fun and I love to spend time with you all. Thank you for making me laugh, cry, and for teaching me so many of life's important lessons.
I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!
Love, Me
P.S. Sorry you still can't beat me and Taylor at Disney Trivia...maybe some day HA
2 comments:
aw, that's so sweet. You really do have a great family.
What a cute post! Family is the best, huh!
Post a Comment