
My little brother and best friend left for Morocco today. Chris joined the Peace Corps and is on his way to serve 27 months in Africa. We have been through EVERYTHING together and I am heartbroken that he's gone. But at the same time I am really EXCITED for Chris. He is about to do something completely outside himself and to serve others for 2+ years. He is the best best friend that I've ever had. And the truth is, we've always been more like
twins than 3 years apart. I LOVE YOU LITTLE BROTHER!!! The people of Morocco don't know what a GREAT guy they are getting to spend time with...
but they will soon.
3 comments:
I love those pics! He is gonna do a great job in Morocco!
What a sweet post! I love the picture from your wedding too, it is so sweet! He is going to do such a great job in Morocco and will definitely be missed!
Bye Chris! Enjoy Morocco! I bet he'll do a wonderful job!
Post a Comment