After looking through my collection of pictures over the past 2 1/2 years, I found that some of the funniest pictures I have of Leila is when she's sleeping. Take a look... and keep in mind, I found her like this...I didn't do anything to her or set any of these up.
(My sister-in-law said she's sleeping in Princess Heaven...its true we're a bit obsessed.)
I know I've said it once but I'll say it again: this little girl is such a joy to have in my life. I wish you all could listen to her talk (if you've heard it you know how hilarious it is, her voice is like no other little kid I've ever heard), she sings along with me when I sing her lullaby's, and her laugh is amazing...
Unfortunately, once I pull the camera out she won't do any of it.
I guess that's why I have so much luck on the pictures of her sleeping.
7 comments:
I can't believe she can fall asleep anywhere. My girls don't do that. Cute pictures. She must just enjoy every sec. of life until she is tuckered out! :)
Ha that is hilarious! I love the one of her sleeping with the book on her back. How did that even get like that? What a funny girl!
Those are hilarious. I love #2. I say the reason kids look so cute when they sleep is to remind you how much you love them so you don't kill them while they're awake. I love Kam and all but let's just say...he's a 2 year old. I love all of the princess atire.
I love all of those pictures! It reminds me when Lincoln fell asleep in his diaper box.
I love it so much! That really made my day!!! She is absolutely beautiful and hilarious :)
what a cute post. i do love that she's all decked out in disney princess stuff in just about every photo. lucky little girl.
I just have to say that I LOVE reading your blog!! It is always so funny and clever. Leila is so dang cute! We need to get together sometime to let the kiddies play. :)
Post a Comment